- 1. HazCentre™
- 1. Is the HazCentre™ architecture PC-based or Web-based?14.04.17More
Currently, the software is PC-based. We are continuously updating HazCentre™ with new features and user request for modifications. These updates allow users to leverage the HazCentre Software to do the record keeping the way they conduct business.
- 2. How much does HazCentre™ cost?14.04.17More
The cost depends on the number of users, as is common in the software industry. If you’ll have 10 users, you’ll need to pay for 10 licenses.
- 3. How does HazCentre™ apply my particular state's hazardous materials regulations?14.04.17More
HazCentre™ has all 50 states’ hazardous materials regulations in the system. It will automatically apply the correct regulations for your particular state. Also, HazCentre™ is updated automatically each year with the most recent regulatory changes for each state.
- 4. Is HazCentre™ strictly for hazardous materials?14.04.17More
No. The system can be used to manage a wide variety of inventories, such as chemicals or household goods.
- 5. How will our people learn how to use the system?14.04.17More
TelStar will do an on-site demonstration for each new organization that purchases HazCentre™. We also will provide a user-friendly manual.
- 6. How do we know HazCentre™ will fit our equipment and meet our needs?14.04.17More
TelStar will tailor the software to fit your organization’s particular information systems hardware and business needs.
- 7. Can data be input at multiple sites?14.04.17More
- 8. If I have multiple sites, will reporting be centralized?14.04.17More
Yes. Reports can be generated either at the site level or compiled at a central facility. Centralized reporting allows results to be accumulated and viewed collectively.
- 9. What about service after HazCentre™ is installed?14.04.17More
We provide quick response to problems, based on your needs. Our help desk can often provide the answers you need. If necessary, we will provide on-site help.
- 10. Where can I get more information about HazCentre™?